Eenadu Sakshi AndhraJyothy tv9 NTv Live Sakshi TV eTV 2 Youtube NDTV The Hindu BBC Xe Forex BSE NSE Facebook Yahoo Gmail Funtoosh Jokes GreatAndhra CineJosh

About Me

Hi this is Venkat. “I believe in live for the moment” I just keep my life going in the way I like. Every day I wake up thrilled that people pay me to do the thing I love. Writing fits really well with my easygoing attitude and gives me the flexibility to do what I want. So what do I do when I am not working on the next great American work of Software? Well, playing cricket is one of my greatest thrills it gives me the feeling of working with nature to push myself beyond my limits. Whatever I feel good, I will go for it and no regrets for what I have done in past. I spend much of Time before my laptop.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Success






The man who makes a success of an important venture never wails for the crowd. He strikes out for himself. It takes nerve, it takes a great lot of grit; but the man that succeeds has both. Anyone can fail. The public admires the man who has enough confidence in himself to take a chance. These chances are the main things after all. The man who tries to succeed must expect to be criticized. Nothing important was ever done but the greater number consulted previously doubted the possibility. Success is the accomplishment of that which most people think can't be done.

venkat talluri

No comments:

Post a Comment