Eenadu Sakshi AndhraJyothy tv9 NTv Live Sakshi TV eTV 2 Youtube NDTV The Hindu BBC Xe Forex BSE NSE Facebook Yahoo Gmail Funtoosh Jokes GreatAndhra CineJosh

About Me

Hi this is Venkat. “I believe in live for the moment” I just keep my life going in the way I like. Every day I wake up thrilled that people pay me to do the thing I love. Writing fits really well with my easygoing attitude and gives me the flexibility to do what I want. So what do I do when I am not working on the next great American work of Software? Well, playing cricket is one of my greatest thrills it gives me the feeling of working with nature to push myself beyond my limits. Whatever I feel good, I will go for it and no regrets for what I have done in past. I spend much of Time before my laptop.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Life is?

Life is a challenge - meet it.

Life is a gift - accept it.

Life is an adventure - dare it.

Life is a sorrow - overcome it.

Life is a tragedy - face it.

Life is a duty - perform it.

Life is a game - play it.

Life is a mystery - unfold it.

Life is a song - sing it.

Life is an opportunity - take it.

Life is a journey - complete it.

Life is a promise - fulfill it.

Life is a beauty - praise it.

Life is a struggle - fight it.

Life is a goal - achieve it.

Life is a puzzle - solve it.

Life is eternal - believe it

venkat talluri

No comments:

Post a Comment